Cliff Hotel, Amman, Jordan
13th May 2017

I am backpacker and don't ask for much. The rooms were good and the managers very friendly. They event let me check in at 9am. The showers were clean and I had warm water whenever I took a shower. It is located in downtown and can get noisy at night. It didn't bother me much. They also organized us a great tour which I can highly recommend. Dead Sea and Wadi Mujid. The only thing I didn't like was that we gave the entrance fees to the driver. No receipt. That was a bit odd. All in all ok.

Golden Time Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
24th Apr 2013

The hostel is located in the old quarter and therefore very central. In my opinion it is more an hotel than hostel. The staff is extremely friendly and always there if one needs help. Breakfast is included which is a great plus. I cn only recommend this place and I am certain you will not find a better one in this price range.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
Siem Reap Holiday Garden, Siem Reap, Cambodia
7.1
28th Oct 2012

Khammany Inn Hostel, Luang Prabang, Laos
19th Oct 2012

Khammany Hostel is in my opinion an excellent choice. The two Vietnamese ladies are full of character and always there for their guests. The hostel is in the city centre and therefore perfect in terms of location. They assisted me with a motorbike rental and everything else. The rooms and showers are clean. There is a communal area where people can chat. This was very beneficial. Considering the value for money, location and the staff I can only recommend this hostel. Thu,you were a perfect host