Reviews: camila312

6.9
19th Jul 2013

Coliseum Rooms, Rome, Italy
7th Nov 2012

Great place where to stay at. Good location and big nice rooms. It totally worths the money. Gianluca was also very helpful as I needed to book my tickets to Galleria Borghese. Unfortunately they didn't have a hair dryer (might have been stolen meanwhile) and it was pretty cold already. But I am sure this is something Gianluca will follow up. Trust and go there! ;)

Tourist House Liberty, Florence, Italy
7.7
4th Nov 2012

Great location, 10 minutes walking away from everything. Didn't have to see much the staff. The room was very clean and felt prety much secure in that area. Good restaurants around, especially ZaZa from Mercato Centrale. Totally recommend it! I would definitely go there the second time!

Ponte di Mezzo B&B, Pisa, Italy
6.6
3rd Nov 2012

Though location was good and not far away from the turistic points, I got there on a Saturday night when at the bar downstairs was the regular Saturday party. Even I stayed there there for a while, but come one... the party lasted until 4 am. You couldn't get much sleep. I personally believe it's too expensive for the money they ask. The room was clean but not ready when I arrived and had to wait 2 hours. Plus it's been so small, didn't really looked designed for a room. I wouldn't go there!!!