Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Definitely a great chain of hostels. Only issue was the wifi was down for a night. Otherwise the rooms are great with secure lockers and clean bathrooms. Recommended!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very convenient location. Honestly one of the more unique hostels I've ever stayed at. Only issue was the wifi. So many people were there trying to use it, it barely ever worked. I found myself having to leave to a pub just to get some internet. Still recommended. d

Very clean hostel with friendly staff. Location is maybe a little deep into old town but not a big deal. Expensive for a hostel but that just comes with the city. Definitely would recommend this hostel.

Hostel Marinero

Hvar, Croatia

Clean and fantastic restaurant at great prices just outside. No common area but Kiva bar is just downstairs. Definitively recommended.

Design Hostel Goli&Bosi

Split, Croatia

I have stayed at over twenty hostels in Europe and this hostel had been the best I ever stayed at. I accidentally discovered this hostel over a year ago and had to come back. Hostel offers great food, spectacular cleanliness, and really convenient location. It may be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny.

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Great, fun hostel! My friend and I weren't able to do the pub crawl the hostel offered because there wasn't enough people but we played the celebrity name game instead. Had no issues staying here. The staff (Eva) and owners were awesome. Cheers! Steve