Papaya Holiday Home, Kampala, Uganda
2.0
27th Oct 2013

We booked this hotel as we were planning to come from another country by bus late in the evening. Due to bus problems we arrived early morning, tired, ready to find hot shower and a place to rest. We spent bunch of time looking for the hotel, no one was answering the phone, mentioned on the site. When we arrived, it was said that our room WAS SOLD to someone else!!! PS - there is no wifi and lake view from the hotel. Rented the car the same morning and went away.

Germany Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2.0
15th Oct 2012

I found it myself as I was living in the hotel nearby the night before. And we slept there the first night without internet booking (though we were given a room in France hostel on the different floor). Next morning I tried to buy another night, but they said it's no place for us. In five minutes I booked it online and the room was given. The stuff is careless and not helpful at all, the place looks dirty and insecure.

if you not like why you book again next night

3.1
29th Sep 2012

we mistakenly arrived at midnight to another hotel of the FX net. They called to our hotel to confirm and said that there is no room for us and I don't know why after that they said that foreigners are not allowed to stay in the hotel that we booked over hostelworld!!! Than offered us similar room in another hotel but 2,5 times more expensive. Another hour of quarrel (thanks God I speak English well) and it turned out that we HAVE room and that there is NO problems for foreigners to stay there.

Leo Hostel, Beijing, China
7.7
22nd Sep 2012

• Russia, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2012

Our experience in the double bed room was great. Great view and helpful stuff. Definitely should choose this hostel!