• England, Male, 41+
Al Sharq Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
12th Dec 2013

Very good value for money. I really enjoyed my stay there. The fact that it is situated in another part of Dubai (Sharjah) was a big, plus for me. I experienced a different side to Dubai.

• England, Male, 41+
Center Valencia Youth Hostel, Valencia, Spain
10th Dec 2013

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. what a lovely surprise . . . thank you

Thank you a lot Nigel, we were very happy to have you with us also! I'm glad you enjoyed Valencia and our Hostel! All the staff say Hi to you and we hope to see you back here ;)

• England, Mixed Group, 41+
Sea Rock Inn, Los Angeles, USA
7.4
1st Oct 2012

Good place to stay for transport. LAX airport 20 mins and 30 dollars in taxi aprox. Didn't explore location much, but seemed a little uninteresting. The only reason I ticked average on review for facilities, was because the internet was not working during my stay.