Reviews: Ceasar360

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Great location! Clean and welcoming. I wish they had lockers in the rooms. The only lockers you will find are very small ones in the hallway. Can fit much. There is no way to secure most of your belongings. Other that that, it was a cool place.

Hostelo the New Urban

Montreal, Canada

This was a OK place. Had a good time.

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Fulano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

Place was in a really good location. Staff was pretty cool. I was on the top floor and when I was showering, the water isn't draining, Disgusting. Also, there was on two lockers in my room and there was four of us. How are we suppose to lock our stuff up? Poor security. But great location and pretty good staff. Only two places with internet? You guy's can do better. Place was good but it could be great.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

This place is really great. Great place, great location, great staff. Very organized and clean. If your not sure where to stay. Stay here!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is a great place! Best so far! And I've been to ten countries. And this place is great. I walked in at night and didn't think the place was going to be exciting. As soon as I walked in, I felt welcomed. Isabella rang me up, I was offered a drink and started socializing before my transaction was completed. I was drinking and having a good time before I knew where my bed was. The manager and Isabelle were great people. She is a great place!!!!

Great place! Best in Paris! The location isn't very good. But everything else is great. The staff is great! If your not sure where to stay. Stay here! It's also a great party hostel.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

This is a great hostel! If your not sure where to stay. This is the place. Everybody was very friendly, respectful and extremely helpful. The only problem was, in my room of 4 people. Not all of us had a locker. There wasn't enough lockers for everybody.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Great place. It's definitly the best Hostel in Boston. Great location also.

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Good place. Great location. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I didn't like the tiny lockers. These lockers are designed just for your sneakers. Nothing else really fits. Good place, great location but I had to give you a poor for security.

There was never any toilet paper in the rest rooms. Also, the floors were dirty. I seen roches several times. The staff is good. But the place can do better. I had a lot of fun but thats because I was in Hawaii.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Great place, great location. I had a lot of fun here. The place is very clean. The only issue I had was that the lockers can be opened even with the lock on it. Very cheap lockers. If you were to fix that everything else is great. I had to give you a poor for security.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

You guy's had a great hostel. The staff was very helpful and you guy's cooked and went out of your way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. I had a great time. The only thing I didn't like is the lockers. In room 28, even with the lock on the locker you can still turn and open the locker. All you have to do is apply some presure and thats it.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

You guys were great!!!!! This is a really good hostel. I've been to a couple but your hostel has been the best so far. It's clean and fun. Love the pub crawls. And you guys really go out of your way to make the hostel fun and social. Thanks again! Your a 100%

St Christopher's Village

This is a great place! No complains at all. The place is clean and very nice. The staff is respectful a d very helpful. As well as funny. My recommendation is to stay here!

Hi There! Thank You for taking the time to leave us with such great feedback! It's great to hear you made use of all our facilities and had the enjoyable time that you deserve! We hope to see you at The Village again soon. Thank You, The St. Christopher's Team.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's a great hostel for drinking, smoking and parting. The staff were very cool and helpful. I guess my only issue was some of the facilities weren't to good. One shower didn't drane water well so my feet was in other peoples "feet water", another shower didn't work, and one of the toilets from downstairs didn't flash. I found these things to issues in a big hostel, were there's so many people.