Reviews: Ceasar360

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 33

Posada San Francisco, San Juan, Puerto Rico
31st Jul 2014

Great location! Clean and welcoming. I wish they had lockers in the rooms. The only lockers you will find are very small ones in the hallway. Can fit much. There is no way to secure most of your belongings. Other that that, it was a cool place.

Hostelo the New Urban, Montreal, Canada
6.9
24th Jul 2014

This was a OK place. Had a good time.

Discovery Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

1st Feb 2014

Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
7.1
20th Jul 2013

Place was in a really good location. Staff was pretty cool. I was on the top floor and when I was showering, the water isn't draining, Disgusting. Also, there was on two lockers in my room and there was four of us. How are we suppose to lock our stuff up? Poor security. But great location and pretty good staff. Only two places with internet? You guy's can do better. Place was good but it could be great.

Sant Jordi Alberg, Barcelona, Spain
17th Jul 2013

This place is really great. Great place, great location, great staff. Very organized and clean. If your not sure where to stay. Stay here!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
13th Jul 2013

This is a great place! Best so far! And I've been to ten countries. And this place is great. I walked in at night and didn't think the place was going to be exciting. As soon as I walked in, I felt welcomed. Isabella rang me up, I was offered a drink and started socializing before my transaction was completed. I was drinking and having a good time before I knew where my bed was. The manager and Isabelle were great people. She is a great place

10th Jul 2013

Great place! Best in Paris! The location isn't very good. But everything else is great. The staff is great! If your not sure where to stay. Stay here! It's also a great party hostel.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7th Jul 2013

Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
4th Jul 2013

This is a great hostel! If your not sure where to stay. This is the place. Everybody was very friendly, respectful and extremely helpful. The only problem was, in my room of 4 people. Not all of us had a locker. There wasn't enough lockers for everybody.

HI Boston, Boston, USA
25th May 2013

Great place. It's definitly the best Hostel in Boston. Great location also.

Come Inn Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
18th Mar 2013

Good place. Great location. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I didn't like the tiny lockers. These lockers are designed just for your sneakers. Nothing else really fits. Good place, great location but I had to give you a poor for security.

6.3
16th Mar 2013

There was never any toilet paper in the rest rooms. Also, the floors were dirty. I seen roches several times. The staff is good. But the place can do better. I had a lot of fun but thats because I was in Hawaii.

360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
27th Jan 2013

Great place, great location. I had a lot of fun here. The place is very clean. The only issue I had was that the lockers can be opened even with the lock on it. Very cheap lockers. If you were to fix that everything else is great. I had to give you a poor for security.

360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
18th Jan 2013

You guy's had a great hostel. The staff was very helpful and you guy's cooked and went out of your way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. I had a great time. The only thing I didn't like is the lockers. In room 28, even with the lock on the locker you can still turn and open the locker. All you have to do is apply some presure and thats it.

Sant Jordi Alberg, Barcelona, Spain
4th Nov 2012

You guys were great! This is a really good hostel. I've been to a couple but your hostel has been the best so far. It's clean and fun. Love the pub crawls. And you guys really go out of your way to make the hostel fun and social. Thanks again! Your a 100%

St Christopher's Village, London, England
1st Nov 2012

This is a great place! No complains at all. The place is clean and very nice. The staff is respectful a d very helpful. As well as funny. My recommendation is to stay here!

Hi There! Thank You for taking the time to leave us with such great feedback! It's great to hear you made use of all our facilities and had the enjoyable time that you deserve! We hope to see you at The Village again soon. Thank You, The St. Christopher's Team.

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
28th Oct 2012

It's a great hostel for drinking, smoking and parting. The staff were very cool and helpful. I guess my only issue was some of the facilities weren't to good. One shower didn't drane water well so my feet was in other peoples "feet water", another shower didn't work, and one of the toilets from downstairs didn't flash. I found these things to issues in a big hostel, were there's so many people.