Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Staff @ the counter are great! Great place to chill out, well equiped. Cleaningstaff is a BIG BUMMER, they are very lazy.Especialy the older one isn't friendly at all, seems that she works against her will. Had a 6 night stay. My room was NEVER cleaned, waste bin NEVER emptyed out, had to trow my trash on the floor because it spilled over.Breakfast was good, prepared by cleansters,not friendly served. Drugdealers @ square nearby hostal are annoying and very pushy, plz take action against this!!

Magnolia Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I had a very nice stay @ this hostel.Warm welcome with all the info about things to see and visit.I'ts a pitty that the hostal is situated along a very busy road which gives a lot of noise whole day long even during the night. Makes it impossible to sleep with windows open,also because penetrating exhaust fumes.Off course this is not to blame @ hostalowners.Breakfast is good but a bit of variation would be welcome. Already a beautiful hostal, the renewing @ work will even more improve this place

Atlantic Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

Great backpackers hostal to mingle with people. helpfull staff and typical warm morocconstyle welcome during the whole stay, good beds and rooms with space, breakfast is offered @ resonable price and reccomended. There is space for people who like to be very social as for those who just want tot stay and relax on their own. Throughout the day the owners play some popular music mingled with arabic songs what keeps the good vibes going. Cherish the young cat who lives in the hostal = peacekeeper!

Riad Massine II

Marrakech, Morocco

Nice and quiet place to stay right in the medina. Good beds and fantastic rooms. Stayed at Riad Massin I as well so service and guidance from owners is flawless as I'm used to of them. Thx for the stay!

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

Had I nice stay in this Riad, nice welcome with mint tea and explanation of what to do and what can be visited in Marrakech. The owners of this riad are Always prepared to offer assistance during the stay. Place higly reccomended!

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

I had a nice stay in this hostal, well worth the money and very nice interiour. Good location nearby the old port. Decent breakfast and tidy room

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Had to transfer my reservation to Purple nest hostal due to refurbisment. Stayed a few times before at Purple Nest and am a satisfied guest. See you next time :)

Ceibo Ibiza

Ibiza, Spain

At the front door I had to be let in by teenager who lived in the building,no response at ringing doorbell. The same non-respopse @ entrance hostal. An other traveller, who was sick btw,had to let me in. No sign from the owners although I arrived perfectly @ time. I just was glad that I had a roof above my bed so didn't made a lot of fuss about it. Seen the FRIEND of the hostalowner only ONCE to pay and get key, never met any staff again during stay. 1 poor bathroom, good bed and room slept well

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

This hostal keeps investing and growing in the right way. I've been here a few times before and I always leave with a satisfying smile on my face. Well organised hostal + nice city = happy travelers :)

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

3th time visit in less than a year and every stay I notice changes that improves the quality and service to visitors. The coffeemachine who's free throughout the whole day is a great plus! I want to say that the quality of the toilets is going down. Regurarly nothing to dry the hands and toilets are much more dirty than previous times, clogged of other malfunction. Please keep an eye on that. The showers at the other hand are much more clean than my previous visits. Keep up the good work! :-)

Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Enkel in het hostal geweest om te overnachten dus heel veel andere impressies kan ik niet geven. Vriendelijk en behulpzaam bij ontvangst. Wel een krappe 2 persoonskamer met stapelbed en zeer luidruchtige medegasten gedurende de ganse nacht. Typisch youth hostal die deze aangename sfeer uitademt. Wel jammer dat er geen ontbijt beschikbaar is, zeker aangezien de prijs die men betaalt...

Babia Backpackers

Ronda, Spain

The most comfortable bed I've ever encountered in hostals and very soft sheets. Great view at the bridge of Ronda from the hostal's terrace.

Casa Caracol

Cadiz, Spain

Not my best experience... The reception was good, nice welcome. Very basic hostal. For breakfast you have 2 options; Or you get your breakfast before 10 am and making it in the dark or at 10 you get in line and wait half an hour until its your turn... Oh, and you don't have to mind that staff and local friends sleeping in all public areas even on the bench of the breakfasttable... Good atmosphere amongst friends and relatives though.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

The best place I've stayed until now! If you're looking for a place where you want to feel at home, this is the one. Motivated staff and warm welcome and stay. Keep up the good work! :)

thanks for the short stay that I had with you!

Had a good stay here. Good breakfast, enjoyed the hostel. Thx!

Albergue los Pascuales

Toledo, Spain

Enjoyed my stay, very clean place

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Nice staff, good location and activities. Throw away all the worn kitchenequipment ( !!! urgent) and people are more keane to keep the space clean. Breakfast is good with fresh made coffee.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Lots of effort beiing done to amuse the clients. Good location and facilities, kitchen is well equiped. Terrace with washing machine is a nice and welcome plus.

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Lovely staff, very helpfull. Reccomend it for those who want a relax atmosphere. I'm always prepared to cook some spaghetti carbonara there (insider :-) ) Clean hostel, good breakfast. Money well spent!