Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

This hostel is awesome. Great localization. Awesome breakfast. Very good value and clean! Would deffo come back :D

• 9th Mar 2014

Avalon House

• 1st Feb 2014

Astor Hyde Park

I loved this hostel. Is one of my favorites so far.. My ratting was good localization and excellent for all the others. I stayed there on NYE so the place was jammed, however it didn't feel like it for me.. I stayed in a 9 mixed room, the linen was clean also was the bathroom. The staff is super cool and the breakfast is also nice. HIghly recommended.

• 31st Dec 2013

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

That was my second time in the hostel but this time I stayed in a cheaper 24 mixed room. I mean the hostel is excellent, but of course that sleep in a room with more 23 people can is a bit annoying for some people, wasn't my case though, the room has plenty of space for everybody and there are lockers under the beds. Not in suite, what for a 24 bed room is good in my opinion, there is a shower room only for girls which is clean and spacious. Right in the city center.Highly recommend this hostel.

• 28th Dec 2013

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

Casa d'alagoa was so far the best hostel I've been.The hostel is huge, I stayed in a 14 mixed bedroom and love it perhaps is 14 in a room it didn't feel crowed at any time. Rooms are big,bright and clean. There is one bathroom ensuite that is big and clean (and more three in the corridor). The common areas are cool and the atmosphere is really good. Lovely and helpfull staff( they even gave me breakfast when I had to check out at 4am) !!Don't miss the dinner, is delicious!! highly recommended.

• 19th Aug 2013

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

I stayed there for 3 nights. I was in Dublin only for party so the hostel was perfect for me and my friends. The localisation could not be better 2 minuts to spire, 3 minuts to temple bar. The place was clean when I went there and the stuff is very cool. The place is a very young-like. I recommend it as i will come back there again!

• 30th Dec 2012

Alle Torri B&B

Verona, Italy

I liked this b&b ! Is very very clean and good facilities! The owner is very nice and gentle, but when his was out a friend of him was there taking care of the place and was rude most of the time.. perhaps that our comunication wasn't that good as he doesn't speak english. You need to take the bus to go to the city center, but it only take about 10 minuts or less. I recommend this b&b for sure.

• 20th Oct 2012

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Is a very good hostel. The localization is perfect, even more for the ones that are traveling by ryanair and need to take the bus to Frankfurt(the hostel is close to the bus stop). Good beds anc clean sheet and towels. Amazing breakfast and fats wi-fi. Nice atmosphere, not noisy.. perfect for whom is tired and need a rest.

• 28th Sep 2012