• Poland, Male, 18-24
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
14th Jan 2013

This hostel has almost everything what good hostel should have. Except of small problems with card reader in room, there were no disadvantages for me. Mostly I like helpful, symphatic, well-informed crew on the reception and unique atmosphere inside the hostel. In comparison to quality, it is not as expensive. Summoning up it was appriopriate decision to choose Isaacs hostel.

• Poland, Male, 18-24
Cherry Guesthouse, Rome, Italy
25th Sep 2012

I have to acknowledge that i really enjoyed my stay in Cherry Guesthouse hostel. Everything was great there, but what i like the most is that you can meet a lots of people from different parts of Europe and even World! Its a great chance to have a new connection with them and obviously know a little about their culture. I reccomend it for all.