Grandio Party Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
26th Aug 2014

Arrived at the Grandio alone since my travel buddy wouldn't arrive for 2 days. My first day I noticed how friendly, chill and DRUNK everyone was so I decided to join in. Although compared to many of the staff and guests I'm a lightweight drinker I managed to have an extremely good time. From the Beer Olympics with Jess's Tits (Staff) to the Spa Party, Jaeger Train, Boat Party and Open Mic Night I had a blast. Although not one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in it DEF one of the best.

Umbrella Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
6.3
21st Aug 2013

It was an O.K. stay. The staff were a little unwelcoming and the place had an unfriendly atmosphere. Not worth it to me.

Sorry you felt unwelcome at our Hostel. You guys did arrive one day earlier unannounced, and refused to understand that we could not accommodate you, and left with a late check out at 16:00 without announcing us that you would not stay the extra night you had booked. NOT COOL ! For other potential guests : We have an award for best atmosphere in a hostel from Hostelbookers and we guarantee you will discover the opposite from what these guys have described. See you soon :)

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
31st Jul 2013

Great Hostel! Actually one of the best that I've stayed in. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the location was excellent and the place had a good vibe. I would highly recommend to anyone.