The Nomad House, Koh Phangan, Thailand
30th Jan 2014

I originally booked this hostel for 2 nights and ended up staying 6 as I loved it so much. One of the best hostels I've stayed in I really can't fault it. Adri and Will who work there were legends :) I'll definately be back!

Hey there, thanks for the great review. We really appreciate it. Always welcome at the Nomad House. Hope to see you soon.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
14th Sep 2013

My only compliant about this hostel are beds are very uncomfortable but I know you get what you pay for. Apart from that a top hostel and I enjoyed my stay here.

A common mistake here. It looks like you tried to go to bed in a sober state whilst travelling. But seriously, just come up to reception and we'll try sort you our with more pillows etc. to make it better for you! Thanks for your review :)

Urban Central, Melbourne, Australia
11th Mar 2013

Coffee Palace Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
4.3
8th Mar 2013

Good location and nice people staying there that's all it's got going for it. Everyone had bed bugs and the place is dirty. People sleeping anywhere instead of paying for a bed. Worst hostel I've stayed in.

The Strand Hotel, Sydney, Australia
7.4
27th Dec 2012

Overall a good hostel. Not too noisy but still lively enough, could do with kitchens being done up not a lot of facilities to cook. Rooftop is amazing on a sunny day to chill out on.