The Nomad House

Koh Phangan, Thailand

I originally booked this hostel for 2 nights and ended up staying 6 as I loved it so much. One of the best hostels I've stayed in I really can't fault it. Adri and Will who work there were legends :) I'll definately be back!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

Hey there, thanks for the great review. We really appreciate it. Always welcome at the Nomad House. Hope to see you soon.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

My only compliant about this hostel are beds are very uncomfortable but I know you get what you pay for. Apart from that a top hostel and I enjoyed my stay here.

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Scotland

A common mistake here. It looks like you tried to go to bed in a sober state whilst travelling. But seriously, just come up to reception and we'll try sort you our with more pillows etc. to make it better for you! Thanks for your review :)

Urban Central

Melbourne, Australia

• 11th Mar 2013

Coffee Palace Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

Good location and nice people staying there that's all it's got going for it. Everyone had bed bugs and the place is dirty. People sleeping anywhere instead of paying for a bed. Worst hostel I've stayed in.

• 8th Mar 2013

The Strand Hotel

Sydney, Australia

Overall a good hostel. Not too noisy but still lively enough, could do with kitchens being done up not a lot of facilities to cook. Rooftop is amazing on a sunny day to chill out on.

• 27th Dec 2012