Comfy Little Corner, Berlin, Germany
17th Jul 2014

If I go back to Berlin I would definitely stay here again. Comfortable, clean, and met really great people.

Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset, Dubrovnik, Croatia
5th Jul 2014

Would have liked if the pool was open, and the "bar" that was advertised in the room.

Pride of Paddington, London, England
7.4
18th Jun 2014

I really wish there could have been a common room of some kind. It was also a little awkward because the girl who checked me in told me a bed was empty, and by the time I set up the bed, a guy came back telling me I was on his bed. Beds not very comfortable. Breakfast was amazing, although staff laughed at me when I asked for some hot water because I was really sick and needed it to mix medicine. Location is really close to Hyde Park.

London Backpackers, London, England
8.0
17th Jun 2014

My only complaint is how hot the rooms got at night. I was literally sweating all night, and I was sick which didn't make it any easier. Didn't sleep well with people being loud in the corridors. Would possibly stay here again if the female dorm is available. Clean, good breakfast, good wifi connection, comfortable bed. Location is pretty far, but worth it for one night.

Paris Namdemun Guesthouse, Paris, France
5th Jun 2014

I don't even know where to start! The owners are amazing-- very helpful and friendly. The breakfast in the morning exceeded my expectations (baguette, hard boiled eggs, butter, jam, fruit, coffee). I met some great people there. The Korean dinner made me change my mind about Korean food altogether, and they made a vegetarian bowl just for me. Yes the location is somewhat far, but the quality of this hostel made up for it. I would def recommend my friends to stay here.

MrLocal Dorm Rooms, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
6.9
21st Sep 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights which was just enough. I met really cool people to party with, and I'd definitely recommend this place if that's what you're looking for. Champ is awesome and really friendly. The shower downstairs worked well, but all the sinks leaked at the bottom so it would get all over your feet... and there was no toilet paper at all. Beds were surprisingly comfortable.