Reviews: marcellels902463

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is very well locates within walking minutes of main attractions. The view from the terrace is great to chill and the staff was very helpful and kind. Would stay there again.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Great hostel in a very good location, walking distance from the main buses stations. They have a nice common area with high quality computers. The only cons were the number of outlet (only 2) in the room in a 6 bed room (also they were far from the bed what makes it hard to charge the phone during the evening and have your alarm on for the morning) and I don't know if I love the idea of having a sink only outside the bathroom cause you can't avoid the noise from it. Apart from that, perfect.

Maldron Hotel Limerick

Limerick, Ireland

Guesthouse il Gong

Rome, Italy

The experience we had in the B&B was great! The room was just amazing and I think it worth each cent (which by the way was cheap for a city like Rome I suppose). There was someone that cleaned the room daily and fill the fridge. The location is not really central, but there is a metro line just about 10 min (or less)walk and in the area there were some coffees, food shops, etc for a good price as well. Cristina and the rest of the staff were really helpful and kind. I totally recommend the place

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

The hostel is really close to the metro, what makes it easy to get around. The place is new so it's still not completely finished yet, I think. The owner of the place is a great guy and really helpful, but there was one italian guy that was not helpful or sympathetic at all, but they told me he was there just covering another person. I also think they could improve their breakfast, at least have some butter for toast. Besides that my staying was good.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

I was there in a saturday and the place was really noisy, in the room I could hear the screams from outside, cars, etc. It wasn't good to rest at all, but maybe because it was Halloween as well. The toilets don't look good and I wasn't sure if the place was clean. Also, in the rooms there were no lockers which made me kind of worried about my stuff. Breakfast included and there was bread and butter available the whole day. Computers also available and pool. Hostel could be better based on price.

Thanks for your review!! We have lockers in our reception area, as well as a secure luggage room and a safe in our office- these are all free to use, so next time don't worry about your valuables!! As for the noise, unfortunately that is a consequence of staying in the city centre, but we provide ear-plugs, so come and see us at reception and hopefully we can help with your problems!! Hope to see you again at Hatters Manchester!!

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

The location is great, but the fact that they don't have 24h reception is a little bit annoying sometimes. The common areas were ok, but besides the vending machines and a computer that you have to pay to use it, they don't really have much. They don't have big lockers in the room as well, no luggage fit those lockers. The cleanliness was ok and no breakfast included. Maybe the place was kind of expensive for what they actually offer, but the whole city is a rip of.

Great hostel, feels more like a hotel. Really clean, amazing atmosphere and character. Small pub inside the hostel and they gave one free small drink. Staff were very, very helpful. Close to metro and supermarkets. Breakfast not included, 3,80 euro, but well paid. You also have to pay 50 cents tu use the computer for 20 min, but they have wifi, so it's fine. There are always a lot of people around, but the rooms are really quiet. Would definitely stay there again.

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel was excellent. They have a computer which you can use for free, games and a really nice breakfast included in the price. Besides, the place was clean, staff were helpful and the location is really close to the Bratislava Castle and the city centre, around 25 min walking from the train station. Really enjoyed my staying there.

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Staff were really friendly and helpful, they even lent me their own computer so I could save my photos on my pen drive. Place was clean and common areas were good, free computers available, only think that they could have more toilets. Breakfast was simple and included in the price. The lockers were kind of small for luggage and the room didn't have a key, I was a bit insecure but everything was ok. Little bit hard to find the place, cause they don't have much signs. Had a good staying though.

The hostel is really good located, less than 5 min walk to the Main Market Square. The place was clean, with a lot of toilets. Great value for money, there are computers available for free, nice breakfast included and the staff were kind and helpful. The only weird thing was that one day there were a lot of kids there, and also the place is kind of dark. Ah, there is a club just downstairs and a great restaurant called Pergamin in front with an amazing value. Would stay there again.