Aonang Cozy Place

Krabi, Thailand

I almost love everything about this hostel except that it doesn't have the swimming pool as what I had seen in the picture. Nevertheless, its good value for money but please don't use that fake picture anymore because some people may not tolerate with it.

• 12th Sep 2013
  • Malaysia

we have provide the pool at our sister hotel nearby. You can contact reception anytime that we have free TUK TUK service to the pool and return back whenever you need. only 2 mins by TUK TUK. You also can enjoy massage by the pool and jaguci too. Hope to serve you again.

Islas 8817 Guesthouse

Manila, Philippines

no curfew please!

• 25th May 2013

Buoy Hostel

Manila, Philippines

the bathroom is average but others are great~

• 23rd May 2013

The Bunker Hostelling

Hanoi, Vietnam

keep up the good up! my two cents is 8 bed dorm should be 6 bed dorm. that's all.

• 29th Oct 2012

Arcadia Youth Hostel

Yangshuo, China

I don't really mind about the location but your staff should clean the room everyday.. that's all..

• 24th Oct 2012

Garden Inn

Lijiang, China

keep up the good work and kudos to helen!

• 20th Oct 2012
  • Malaysia

the public toilet is very dirty and gloomy. the ensuite room is good though. the location is superb. keep it up!

• 15th Oct 2012
  • Malaysia

everything is okay, the atmosphere is fantastic.. but there are two things that I would like to comment here.. first is security.. I find it's a bit easy for someone to sneak into this hostel even though you have to pass by the receptionist.. second is the bathroom.. sometimes the hot water is not working.. that's all I guess..

• 11th Oct 2012