Universal Traveller's Lodge Hostel

Bariloche, Argentina

Excellent management at this hostel :)

Ukelele Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

This is an average hostel, it is a nice building, and clean for the most part, but was out of toilet paper in many bathrooms often, the internet wouldn't work at times, the TV didn't work, and they charged for towels (a pet peeve of mine!). The staff did try to address and were friendly.

Hospedaje Magallanes

Punta Arenas, Chile

Angel Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

I had a great stay! I felt the employees were wonderful! Very friendly and helpful! It is also very clean and in a great location. I only dont give perfect scores because there is one bathroom with a shower and the line for a shower can be very long in the morning. But if you wake up early or shower at night you should be fine!

This was a nice hostel, decorated well and clean, but it was totally open concept, and in the winter that means freezing cold! the kitchen door is always open to the cold and the living room seemed that way as well. Also, the doors on the bathrooms are really weird, like not really doors but seemingly see through wooden dividers or something. otherwise, the place is good and people are nice, id say a good place for spring or summer!

Hostel Empedrado

Mendoza, Argentina

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Overall this hostel has a good vibe and the staff are friendly. I had a few issues, like they did not show up to pick me up at the airport as scheduled, and then put me in a dorm with dudes when i had booked a female dorm. But they were nice about fixing the issues, and i had a good stay overall.

We showed up but you wern't waiting in the meeting point....??You are forgetting that you didn't only booked female dorm but also 4 bed mixed dorm..

San Juan International Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I thought it had a good vibe - I met friendly travelers here, the facilities were good, i was in a room with fans and air conditioning (although i don't think all of them have this), and most of all - the staff was great. SUPER friendly and helpful. Francisco goes out of his way to help travelers feel comfortable, and I really appreciated that!

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

The guy at the front desk was SUPER helpful, gave me detailed directions to the airport and was really friendly about it. Made me feel welcome :)