Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Such a cool place, just come. But if you're wealthier than me, please choose any room but the 30 people room, haha. Just too many.

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The lights could be brighter. Guess that's the only problem to me.

Hostel Turku

Turku, Finland

A nice one, but you might need to walk a lot to attractions. It was close to the port, though, 2 km.

Hi! We are quite close to the center, hopefully the walking distance was not too much! Have a nice summer, greetings from Hostel Turku staff!

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

Everything in the male dorm!! It's basically a huge studio for 3 men. It would be Wonderful if three friends book a room together. 5 euros for laundry was really good, including everything even a pack of powder.

Old Town Hostel Kanonia

Warsaw, Poland

Shower in the room was pretty convenient, but but if you stay with other people you don't know? The location was okay. And everything was good in this hostel.

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Tiny shower room with stupid auto-sense light is the only bad thing. The rest is nice.

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

You get what you pay. It can be better if it comes with a laundry machine, 'cause I couldn't find one laundromat nearby.

Activity Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

I love you, guys.

Sunshine Hostel

Rome, Italy

You can change the wifi AP with better signal ones.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

The windows can be update in order to make the room quiet.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Nice generally. But only one plug in the rooms I have stayed.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

You get what you pay. I think if it would be better I rent a tent for myself.

2 Bad things, the shower isn't hot enough and strong enough for me, and the wifi signal is only good at the common room. Except these 2 bad things, this hostel is almost perfect. There are even croissants for breakfast, by the way. Highly recommended!! 除了浴室的水不夠強不夠燙、無線網路的訊號幾乎只能在大廳用之外,這間旅館簡直就是完美!早餐還有牛角麵包可以吃!大力推薦阿阿阿阿啊!

Blue Skies Hostel

It's a very cowboy place, I'd say. Which means not really organized, nor well cleaned. One day I even need to find myself a way in! But you get what you pay, though. I can survive this place and think it's very unique, but I wonder if normal people or girls would stand it. By the way there was a man with his reservation ended up with getting no bed for one night. That's almost impossible to happen in other hostels. 這是個很牛仔的地方,沒有恰當的管理和清潔。我甚至有一天還必須要幫自己找路進去,因為旅館在酒吧的二樓。不過這就是便宜的代價。如果很在乎清潔就別來了

Hotel Du Commerce

Paris, France

Taking a shower costs 2 euros, and there're only two shower room on the ground floor. Kitchen, which is only a microwave, can only be used in the morning, that's means you can't bring foods back and heat them. Many small supermarkets nearby. You get what you pay for. 每次洗澡要付兩歐,不過是在結帳的時候收,只有一樓的櫃檯前面有兩間浴室。廚房只能在早上用,這代表你不能帶食物回來加熱當晚餐吃。附近有非常多小型超市。以這個地區來說算是很便宜。

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

來馬賽必住!絕對值回票價的旅館!This could be the best hostel in Marseille! Amazing big shared room with a living room, a kitchen, and bathroom inside! Totally worth it! the disadvantage is it is a little bit far from the metro, and yet Marseille is under construction every where. And you have to get to the common room to use internet (wifi), which is not in the same building but near. However, the common rooms are so comfortable that you wouldn't care how far it is. Enjoy your stay!

Things there are so warm, especially the living room, kitchen, and the hostel owner Roger! The kitchen provides endless breads and drinks, and you can take them whenever you want! I was so satisfied although they were cheap ones! The living room only opens during 7:30 to 23:00, not bad at all. There's only one bad thing, which is the water heater got some problem when we were there, but I believe Roger will get it fixed soon! 這個旅館真是好到沒話說,很棒的氛圍和交通,老闆人超好,

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

This place is definitely for those who love to drink and party!

• 28th Oct 2012