Keystone House Kings Cross

It had everything we needed. No frills or luxuries, but that's what you can expect with most hostels. Wifi costs 5 pounds per day unless you use it in this common room beside the bar. The rooms were decent. I got a room in the basement, so it had no windows and was definitely the smallest room I have ever stayed in. Of course, that was not a problem because in London, you will want to spend as little time in the hostel as possible! The shared bathrooms were clean and the location was GREAT

Coliseum Rooms

Rome, Italy

Great value for money. Bathrooms were cleaned every day. Room was clean, decorated well, and spacious. Wifi was free and I was even able to print documents I needed for free on the hostel's computer. Coffee and pastry free every morning at the cafe across the street. The owner, Gianluca, was incredibly kind and helpful. I would DEFINITELY stay in this B&B again, and I have never said that before!

Thank you so much for everything guys, it was a pleasure to have you at my b&b. Hopefully I'll see you soon ;)

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

Overall, I thought it was a great price for what I got. I was in a six-bed female dorm. The bed was nice and the room was as expected. My only complaint would be about the bathrooms, which often had trash strewn across the floors. I could normally find a clean one, I just had to search a bit. In the end though, I had a great stay and the staff was VERY helpful.