St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
7.4
14th Jul 2013

Nice place, comfy bed. I liked that each bed light and sockets, english and european kind! Toilets was bad, but not reaaly clean, one was without toilet paper all the 2 days I stayed there. All staff was helpful, but sometimes they were very busy at the bar and nobody in the reception for hostels enquires. Anyway, I recommend this hostel and I would stay there again.

Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
6th Jul 2013

Great hostel, actually one of the best I've been lately. Only thing negative, the matress...bu after sightseeing all day I slept like a stone anyway.

8.0
1st Jul 2013

The hostel was good, clean, safe, triple bunk beds very high, I was on the top, but I could manage get up there even in the dark. Some bed lights and a small shelf beside each bed would be a good plus!

3rd Oct 2012