Rio Nature Comfort

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Brazil happened to me in this hostel, which means problems, I had booked a dorm bed through hostelworld and when I got to the place they told me there isnt space for the nights which I booked. So I had to take off next day, which obviously cost me more money because of driving around with taxi. Another hostel had the same situation except they sent email to people and the people who still got there had a place to stay in hostel managers house. Otherwise in Rio's rate good and cheap hostel.

• 13th Nov 2013

CaipiHostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

simply worst hostel I have ever been to, staff was just awful.

• 18th Apr 2013
  • Finland

Hi, Usually there is an explanation for the guest problems, and more usually they are right. We are a new hostel and the improvements come daily. We are not perfect and never will be. But we are trying to be the best hostel we can and have the best value for money in town. Even though, from times to times, we will get something like this review. And there is nothing we can really do about it. I talked to all of our staff, and nothing important happened. Nothing worth mentioning. So yes, we might be the worst hostel. But hopefully, just for you :)

Leme House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Owner: Daniel was an awesome guy, which I will miss all off my life because he was so nice and helpful, I really wish all of the hostels was like this. Thanks you for Daniel for perfect staying! Next time im there, I will not probably but for sure visit there because of him, he is just aweseome. And the rooms he has are just priceless! its like being home but in another country;

• 11th Apr 2013

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

The hostel was pretty much everything I was looking for. Nice and comfy for a night. Would recommend it to everyone.

• 21st Sep 2012