HI Portland - Northwest, Portland, USA
9th Jul 2013

Wonderful hostel! A little bit more expansive than general but very well located, helpful and professional staff, very secure, great facilities. They say they dont have brakfast but they serve a continental one with very good bread. I recommend it and I'd stay there again.

Auberge de la Paix Québec, Quebec, Canada
8.0
7th Jul 2013

Great location and price. But they dont offer linens and beds are uncomfortable. No electrical outlets in the rooms. If you stay couple of days it is perfect.

Alexandrie-Montréal, Montreal, Canada
30th Jun 2013

One of the best hostels I've stayed and I travel a lot. Very convenient location. Great atmosphere. Staff is helpful, friendly and awesome! I want to stay here again if I come back to this town.

InToulouse, Toulouse, France
2nd Jun 2013

I loved to stay there. The staff is fantastic. They have a very good set up. A little far from downtown but Toulouse is not very big and the train is really fast to get there. They are also a block from subway so it is really handy. I would stay there again.

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia, Santorini, Greece
23rd Sep 2012

I enjoyed to stay in this hostel very much. Staff very helpful. Great place for what you pay.