Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hostel is the great area, people is friendly.

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

just the Wifi was not working good and the distance to the metro was a bit far then everything was ok.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Bolivia

The wifi works perfect. You only need to reach the right router and log in. There are differents routers around the hostel.

LimeTime Hostels - V. Madalena

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I was going there for the world cup so I paid extremely expensive price, though I thought the service and hostel was good but it was the worst I was in. The toilet were dirty, the shower never had hot water, the staff in the hostel even get drunk and come inside my room to make noise at 5 AM in the morning!!

It is over rated, all the staff is rude, not friendly to answer easy questions. I stayed 4 nights and they didn't want to clean even the trash bin.

• 29th May 2014

• 26th Jan 2014

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Bolivia

I booked a doble bed room with share bathroom, when I get to the hotel I saw the bed was on the floor, the room was not well organized I didn't even know where the bed was heading to! The front desk girl was very rude when I tried change rooms, so that moment I decided to stay just one night and leave the next day because there are plenty of better hostels around there. Finally when I went to my room in the 4th floor I discover the shower was in the second floor, so I couldn't even take a shower

• 24th Nov 2012
  • Bolivia

Sorry about your unpleasant experience here. Room descriptions are available with the room choices on the main page, sorry that we didn't tell you when you checked in. We will improve, we sincercely welcome you back. Enjoy your trip.