Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Very nice hostel and friendly staff! I liked the hostel. I just have one small recommendation. The last time I was in Marocco I had for breakfast the Maroccan pancakes which I enjoyed very much, because this is typically Maroccan and something you don't eat at home. So I would prefer to have a wole one instead of small pieces and instead of cake.

• 14th Nov 2014

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was fine, rooms were not small and the toilet and shower were okey. The location is good near Museumplein.

• 8th Jul 2013

Atlantic Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

On our floor in one bathroom the lock didn't work properly and in the other bathroom there was no light. Our room didn't look very clean and I didn't really like the atmosphere in the hostel.

• 29th Jun 2013

Mexico City, Mexico

• 13th Apr 2013

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I really liked the Yellow Hostel, there was a really nice atmosphere! The drinks at the bar were not that expensive, so it was also really nice to have a drink there. I slept in a dorm, the dorm was looking nice, the only thing is that the bunk was really unstable and it did not really felt safe and comfortable when going in my bed, I was sleeping at the highest bed.

• 7th Dec 2012

First we'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice comment. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our bar. We're sorry that you had and issue with your bed, but thanks to your comment we will look into the problem. We hope to see you again soon. Ciao.