Hip Karma Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

David the staff member was very pleasant and a great help! Everything was nice and clean while we were there (except for a few dirty dishes that appeared every once in awhile). Great little hostel!

• 15th May 2014

The W14 Hotel & Bar

The hostel is in full reconstruction at the moment. It is literally a bed to sleep in at night with a continental breakfast in the morning in the middle of a construction zone. You can tell the building is pretty old, bathrooms that are broken or out of order. There is also no lift, if you are on the third floor when your key doesn't work you have to hike up and down quite frequently. The hostel is just outside of zone 1 so you have to pay zone 2 prices to arrive by the tube.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

The hostel and the staff were great! The only problem was I arrived late at night from the airport and didnt realize I had to walk past two "clubs" from the bus stop to get to the hostel. Nothing bad happened while I was walking, just something to keep an eye out for.

Lera Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

The hostel is in a great location which is what makes it a great deal. Basically it is a flat in the middle of the city center. The manger of the Hostel, Ernie, is sometimes around but mostly the place is left unattended. This can be a BIG BIG problem when you arrive earlier or later than anticipated, and the manager will let you know how much of an inconvenience it caused him.

Hostel B&B&B

Santander, Spain

The staff was great and very accommodating to everything. It is just around the corner from the bus station and looks out to the water. I would absolutely stay there again.

Bilbao Akelarre Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

great vibe. great stay. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Arty Paris

Paris, France

It's has a great vibe for young travelers, with a lounge, computers, Foosball, etc. I stayed in a girls style dorm room and it was a great experience. The hostel was a little tricky to find at first and it's about a 10 min walk from the nearest metro station through dark streets. The front desk staff are awesome, just make sure you say hello (in FRENCH) to the French lady that helps out with the breakfast or she might start yelling at you!

Glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us!

Hostal Charo II

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I ended up being at a different place around the corner. It seemed to be a dorm maybe. I stayed for almost a week and never heard from anyone from Charo until I turned in my keys. The sheets were dirty. All this being said, the view was amazing and so was the price. If you don't want to spend a lot of money and just need a place to rest your head,Charo will suffice.