Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
1st May 2013

Very good hostel. Cheap, quite clean, very large. WiFi coverage is excellent. Beds are big enough to suite for 2 meter tall person. Lounge area and kitchen is great! 5 minutes from CBS by foot. 7-10 minutes from Old City. Breakfast was not very good but for such price it's OK. Also they offer free ear-plugs =)

Fauzi Azar Inn, Nazareth, Israel
29th Apr 2013

This hostel is very unusual and cozy! When I was planning my Israel trip I canceled 1 night in Haifa just to spent 1 more night in this hostel. This is old Arabic mansion with fabulous atmosphere. Quite cheap and calm. Perfect lounge area with free WiFi, fruits and cakes. Breakfast is very tasty. Personal is friendly they helped me to make small trip to Tabor Mount.

DREAM House hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
27th Apr 2013

I think it is the best hostel in Kiev. If I go to Kiev again (I hope it will be some day) I definitely go to this hostel again. Location is great.

21st Feb 2013

Everything was great! Only one moment - bed creak a bit.