Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Tours through the hostel were a little more expensive than others, but the staff was fantastic. They were so helpful and friendly. Food was good ( and big portions), and a great location.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The staff was helpful in booking tickets and making sure we got to the correct bus station, however, the bus tickets we bought through the hostel (from Kunming to Guilin) caused issue at the bus station and ended up dropping us on a highway outside of Guilin with no warning to us. Just be careful about your tickets and good luck. I don't hold any ill will towards the staff, but I am pretty unhappy with what transpired. The atmosphere was fantastic and really friendly. Good food and location.

• 30th Jul 2014

Great hostel, staff was so helpful and friendly.

• 25th Jul 2014

• 24th Jul 2014

We had a really hard time finding the hostel, a sign might be helpful (in English and Chinese). Beds were comfy, staff was helpful good location once you find it. I would stay there again.

Angelie Hotel

Jiuzhaigou, China

The bedding was not changed the entire time I was staying in the dorms. 5 of the people in my dorm left and five new folks arrived but no-one cleaned the room, changed the sheets/bedding, or took away the trash. There is no need for that. It makes me doubt that my bed was clean when I arrived. Your staff was really helpful in helping me arrange pickups for the airport and knowledgable about the area.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It's a nice hostel, although a little expensive. It's in a great location though this is the second time I've stayed there and have had a good experience.

Anda Guesthouse

Hohhot, China

The staff was fantastic, I can't say enough good things about them. The only things I would change were the beds (quite hard) and the bathrooms (no water pressure, need a good scrub).

I really like this hostel. The beds are super comfy, the staff is helpful, I love the courtyard, and they have a resident dog.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

It might be a good idea to have a key to get into rooms that are locked from the outside. A guy spent an hour trying to wake his girlfriend up because she was asleep, if there had been a key to open the door, the entire floor wouldn't have had to been woken up.

I always love staying here. The beds are comfy, the staff recognizes me, and are always helpful.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

My room had bugs, and the bathroom was in need of a hard clean boot a wipe down

• 22nd Dec 2012