Location USA, Gender Female, Age 28

Busan Pobi Guesthouse, Busan, South Korea
30th Apr 2015

Pobi looks a little sketchy from the outside, but on the inside, it's great. I didn't have breakfast there, but I saw the spread and it's actually better than many hostels I've stayed at here in Korea. I also LOVE the privacy curtains on the bunk beds. That's really nice. The only thing I didn't like is that they were SO busy. I had to change my shower schedule because mornings were too hectic with too many women taking up the showers and mirror space.

The Forest Hostel, Jeju Island, South Korea
11th Feb 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are phenomenal with fantastic English skills and knowledge about what to see and how to get there. The owner is also super kind; he really cares about his customers. I'm definitely staying here again.

Indy House, Busan, South Korea
30th Jan 2014

This was such a fantastic hostel. The location is great and so are the rooms.

Hongdae Guesthouse 2.0 - New, Seoul, South Korea
11th Jan 2014

The staff was very kind, and the location is fantastic. It's in a calmer part of Hongdae, so it's quieter. The subway is nearby, and there are lots of restaurants. The bathrooms are clean, and I love that they had a small breakfast spread! There were just a lot of nice little things they did that I appreciated.

JLC Hostel, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines
22nd Dec 2013

This was a fantastic place to stay and I've already been recommending it to friends who want to go to Palawan. The staff is amazing and I really appreciated them for helping organize my excursions. I only have 1 recommendation for this hostel; invest in a hot water heater for warm showers. I know it costs money, but I'm sure other Westerners like myself won't mind paying a little extra per night for the use of a non-cold shower.

Kimchee Hongdae Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
6.3
29th Mar 2013

• USA, Female, 18-24
Khaosan Seoul Palace, Seoul, South Korea
7.4
12th Dec 2012

The staff was very friendly and the place was clean. The location is a little noisy at night due to traffic, but that's not something the staff can do anything about. I really liked the price! They had toast and jam available for breakfast, which was nice. It was a good place to spend the night.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Backpackers Space, Seoul, South Korea
11th Oct 2012

This was a great place to stay. The rooms are clean, the manager/owner is really nice, and it's not a busy hostel, so you don't have to put up with a lot of noisy guests. I've decided to make this hostel my regular place to stay at when I'm in Seoul.