Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

This was such a fantastic hostel. The location is great and so are the rooms.

Hongdae Guesthouse 2.0 - New

Seoul, South Korea

The staff was very kind, and the location is fantastic. It's in a calmer part of Hongdae, so it's quieter. The subway is nearby, and there are lots of restaurants. The bathrooms are clean, and I love that they had a small breakfast spread! There were just a lot of nice little things they did that I appreciated.

JLC Hostel

Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

This was a fantastic place to stay and I've already been recommending it to friends who want to go to Palawan. The staff is amazing and I really appreciated them for helping organize my excursions. I only have 1 recommendation for this hostel; invest in a hot water heater for warm showers. I know it costs money, but I'm sure other Westerners like myself won't mind paying a little extra per night for the use of a non-cold shower.

Kimchee Hongdae Guesthouse

Khaosan Seoul Palace

Seoul, South Korea

The staff was very friendly and the place was clean. The location is a little noisy at night due to traffic, but that's not something the staff can do anything about. I really liked the price! They had toast and jam available for breakfast, which was nice. It was a good place to spend the night.

Backpackers Space

Seoul, South Korea

This was a great place to stay. The rooms are clean, the manager/owner is really nice, and it's not a busy hostel, so you don't have to put up with a lot of noisy guests. I've decided to make this hostel my regular place to stay at when I'm in Seoul.