This hostel is awesome. My friend and I had what you could only call an emergency situation here in Riga, and the hostel staff were amazing and so supportive and helpful. Aside from our specific situation, the place is great, beds are really comfortable (surprisingly comfortable for a hostel), the staff is really helpful and friendly, and the location is really good. I recommend this place 100%.

Arty Paris

Paris, France

Great place! They were overbooked when my friend and I arrived. So they put us in our own two bed with no extra charge, which was great. Not exactly in the city center, but a nice location, and good vibes.

• 28th Feb 2014

Thanks for your feedback. We hope you have a good stay on our place. We are at only 20 minutes from the city center. We are also close to the public transportation, to get to the center quickly. We hope to see you again Safe travel

Very good place- I'm used to smaller, more intimate hostels, so this just seemed like a huge place to me, and filled with tons of similar people. Nothing out of the ordinary, but definitely good.

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very good hostel, wish the kitchen was really a full kitchen, but ya can't have everything, I suppose! I'd go back.

NevskyHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The location is GREAT. Very close to Dom Knigi and the Hermitage. About five minutes walk to the front door of the Hermitage, and maybe a ten minutes walk to Nevsky Pr. Metro stop. The location was definitely enough to make me go back. The hostel itself was pretty clean but bland, but the staff was very kind and helpful, and eager to try to speak English with me. Very accommodating when I asked to leave my bags after I checked out for a few hours. Pretty good for what I paid.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I felt very safe at this hostel, and it was very professionally run. The "early" breakfast (for those leaving before 7am) was not amazing, but it sounds like the regular breakfast is. The staff was helpful, and they were very welcoming. The atmosphere was friendly, but quiet, which was perfect for me.