Location USA, Gender Female, Age 26

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Vagabond Hostel, Moscow, Russia
27th Apr 2016

Incredibly good experience. Definitely my favourite hostel in Moscow- usually I stay in another well known hostel, and decided to switch it up this time. SO GLAD I did. The hostel has a great vibe, the rooms are beautiful and clean, staff members are all awesome, and they make a great free breakfast in the morning. One of the best hostels in Moscow (and Russia, overall). 100 percent recommend. :)

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Teplo Hostel, Vladivostok, Russia
4th Apr 2016

Pretty good hostel- I'd say that it is a little more like a hotel that people tend to choose because it's very cheap in terms of the vibe, though. My friend and I stayed five days and we made some friends and went out on the last night, but the vibe is less of a "meet people especially fellow travelers" place and more of a "people are staying here out of necessity place. The hostel staff were pretty great- Masha was fantastic. Good location, the lack of windows makes jetlag hard to ge

Admiralty Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
1st Apr 2016

Fantastic hostel for the money. It doesn't have the "hostel vibe" that backpackers might expect (like pub crawls or meeting other travelers in the kitchen for drinks, alcohol is not allowed) but the beds were VERY comfortable, the location is fantastic, and the hostel in general was lovely. Definitely one of my favorite hostels in Saint Petersburg. (In many hostels it seems like some of the visitors live there and give off a weird vibe, but that didn't seem to be the case here)

Traveller's Palace, St Petersburg, Russia
27th Mar 2016

The staff were so friendly! I speak Russian, but I overheard a staff member speaking with an English speaker and it sounds like she spoke great English. Beautiful hostel and comfy beds. Only two criticisms: one, the sign at the hostel door needs to be bigger or brighter- hard to find! And two (not the hostels fault) the girls staying in my room came in at 3am and were so loud and turned on all the brightest lights, and didn't turn them off for half an hour. But that was the fault of guests.

Dear Alice, thank you for your review! It was a pleasure for us to host you! Please come back when you'll be in St.Pete again :) We'll make a special cup of tea for you and your grandma :) Warm regards, Irina, Traveller's palace team

Euphoria, Tallinn, Estonia
22nd Mar 2016

Dude. This place was awesome. Staff was great, really good location, etc. and I did not expect there to be a concert or anything of the sort, but The Elliot's from Australia played for us (and were flipping amazing). They played their loud energetic concert at around 7:00pm, and then around 9:00 they hung out in the lounge and played quietly, so those who wanted to sleep easily could have without being bothered by sound, or you could hangout in the common room and chill w/music. 100% recommend!

21st Mar 2016

Such a great hostel! I booked the "extra comfort girls room" and it was so worth it- tons of space, beautiful, sunny and so cozy. Very comfy beds and towels, nice common room, and attentive staff. I turned in a little early and even though the common room was filled with people playing drinking games, almost none of the noise came into my room. Good location, good info available, cool guests, and very secure. 100% will return!

The Warsaw Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
6.6
19th Mar 2016

Sounds harsh to give this rating, but it wasn't great. You get what you pay for I guess, but the first locker I was given was totally broken, and the second had no back to the locker. The sheets were also pretty substandard and the dorm was hot, but the beds themselves were comfy. Hostel didn't feel clean, but I did see the staff doing a thorough cleaning routine the next day. Also the staff didn't seem to know much about the city- gave me the wrong directions to the bus station. Vibe mediocre.

Anker Hostel, Oslo, Norway
9th Feb 2016

Beds were SO COMFY. There was a guy who was really ill staying in my room, which was super warm, both things which soured by experience a tiny but. But the beds and sheets were such good quality and very cozy. The hostel staff were also fantastic and very helpful. Sat and did my taxes at the counter while one of the staff guys have moral support. It is expensive, but so is all of Oslo. Would definitely stay again if I return to oslo.

HI NYC Hostel, New York, USA
11th Dec 2015

Great hostel- clean and comfy. Big hostel and hard to meet people, but it's New York.

Jazz on Columbus Circle, New York, USA
7.7
8th Dec 2015

Typical big city hostel, a little expensive, but in NYC you won't find anything this decent for less money!

4th Apr 2014

This hostel is awesome. My friend and I had what you could only call an emergency situation here in Riga, and the hostel staff were amazing and so supportive and helpful. Aside from our specific situation, the place is great, beds are really comfortable (surprisingly comfortable for a hostel), the staff is really helpful and friendly, and the location is really good. I recommend this place 100%.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Feb 2014

Great place! They were overbooked when my friend and I arrived. So they put us in our own two bed with no extra charge, which was great. Not exactly in the city center, but a nice location, and good vibes.

Thanks for your feedback. We hope you have a good stay on our place. We are at only 20 minutes from the city center. We are also close to the public transportation, to get to the center quickly. We hope to see you again Safe travel

• USA, Couple, 18-24
26th Jan 2014

Very good place- I'm used to smaller, more intimate hostels, so this just seemed like a huge place to me, and filled with tons of similar people. Nothing out of the ordinary, but definitely good.

Stray Cat Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
10th Jan 2014

Very good hostel, wish the kitchen was really a full kitchen, but ya can't have everything, I suppose! I'd go back.

NevskyHostel, St Petersburg, Russia
1st Jan 2013

The location is GREAT. Very close to Dom Knigi and the Hermitage. About five minutes walk to the front door of the Hermitage, and maybe a ten minutes walk to Nevsky Pr. Metro stop. The location was definitely enough to make me go back. The hostel itself was pretty clean but bland, but the staff was very kind and helpful, and eager to try to speak English with me. Very accommodating when I asked to leave my bags after I checked out for a few hours. Pretty good for what I paid.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
28th Dec 2012

I felt very safe at this hostel, and it was very professionally run. The "early" breakfast (for those leaving before 7am) was not amazing, but it sounds like the regular breakfast is. The staff was helpful, and they were very welcoming. The atmosphere was friendly, but quiet, which was perfect for me.