Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Nice hostel, but too cold! The heating system is awful and the windows are old and/or broken.

Thanks for your review!! We were alarmed at your suggestion that we had windows which are broken, (which we had not been informed of earlier) and so we have thoroughly checked all our windows- none were broken, but some were a little stiff and hadn't been closed properly, which explains why you were so cold!! It seems strange that windows had been opened, and not closed again, especially as it is still winter here in Manchester, but people can be strange- Hahahaha!!! Come and stay again in summer when the city is beautiful and the temperature may be more to your liking!! Kind regards, Hatters!

Blue

Barcelona, Spain

Apart from the fact my boyfriend broke up with me there (and I had to look for another hostel in the last night), the place is really good. I'd just suggest a microwave in the kitchen.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed the hostel. Matt and the other staff members are so friendly that I felt 100% comfortable as if it was my own home. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Berlin.