PILOT Design Hostel & Bar, Porto, Portugal
7.4
16th Aug 2014

Salitre Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
13th Aug 2014

I had a lovely stay at Salitre Hostel and I definitely recommend it to anyone interested in visiting Lisbon. It feels like a cozy home, and either staff and guests were very friendly to me, my mom and brother. Martim is a great staff and person: friendly, nice and helpful to everyone. If I ever think of going back to Lisbon, definitely I'll stay there again.

Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
8.0
21st Feb 2013

Nice hostel, but too cold! The heating system is awful and the windows are old and/or broken.

Thanks for your review!! We were alarmed at your suggestion that we had windows which are broken, (which we had not been informed of earlier) and so we have thoroughly checked all our windows- none were broken, but some were a little stiff and hadn't been closed properly, which explains why you were so cold!! It seems strange that windows had been opened, and not closed again, especially as it is still winter here in Manchester, but people can be strange- Hahahaha!!! Come and stay again in summer when the city is beautiful and the temperature may be more to your liking!! Kind regards, Hatters!

Blue, Barcelona, Spain
23rd Nov 2012

Apart from the fact my boyfriend broke up with me there (and I had to look for another hostel in the last night), the place is really good. I'd just suggest a microwave in the kitchen.

Eastener Hostel, Berlin, Germany
8th Nov 2012

I really enjoyed the hostel. Matt and the other staff members are so friendly that I felt 100% comfortable as if it was my own home. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Berlin.