The building is really old, the room was tight and cold. The bathrooms and showers were dirty. You can't drink alcohol at the hostel but there were people drinking at the room. You can't also smoke but people were smoking in the restrooms. The light suppose to turn of at 11 pm at the rooms, but it just happen at 1 am. Also at the middle of the night one person from staff was at the room hitting at the beds and changing the mattresses. Definitely the worse hostel that I ever stay!

• 25th May 2013

Thanks for your comments. I'm sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. We take feedback such as yours very seriously, and I can assure you that all of the issues you brought up are currently being addressed. If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Thank you again for bringing these serious issues to our attention.

I really enjoy my time there!! It's a awesome place to meet people!! Free beer every night (thanks a lot!!!), good facilities, pancakes and coffee free, very nice location, gentle and helpful staff. It's not the most clean hostel that I stayed but It's not that bad. I recommend and also have plans to go back there soon!!

• 20th Apr 2013

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

We spent 6 AWESOME days there with guests REALLY friendly! The staff are very welcoming and the atmosphere is FANTASTIC. The price is fair and the location is also good (near to Georgetown-museums-monuments), you can do everything walking. There is a grocery store close by and also 2 liquor stores at the block, so you can eat and drink very cheap! The only problem: it is very hard to take a hot shower there! Also, don`t be full with the breakfast, if you get 2 pancakes you are very luck!

• 26th Dec 2012

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

This hostel is very tiny! In a room for 2 only one can stand up. The sheets were full of most different kinds of hairs and the restrooms were smelly and dirty (even with the cleaning person passing trough there 2 times at day!). The staff were nice at the first day, but they forgot to warn us that we need to pay for the lockers and key, so we have a very awkward situation. The only good thing about this place is the localization, but that's not enough for the price!

• 22nd Dec 2012