The Palace Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Great hostel, best value you will find in San Juan I think. The people are great and the hostel is really nice. I have no complaints. The location isn't great but could be much worse. The beach is walking distance and some nightlife too. The vibe here is good and you are sure to meet people.

• 11th Jan 2014

Unplugged Hostel Pocitos

Montevideo, Uruguay

great chill staff and good vibe, loved it.

Bonarda Bon Hostel

Rosario, Argentina

Very nice place in a good spot, also best price in Rosario id say..

Hostel Internacional Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

Very nice place I would def reccommend. Nice staff too.

La Casa Roja

Santiago, Chile

nice place, good location and pool but breakfast only for non dorms?

Arica Unite

Arica, Chile

nice people close to beach! no lockers though...

Hostal Wasi Masi

Sucre, Bolivia

Lovely place with good people and good location. Stay here!

The Point Lima

Lima, Peru

nice location nice people

When I was there it was quiet but this was a nice place and with more people would have been really cool. Definitely good value for your money and a great location. No lockers though always kinda a drag...

Vibes Hostel

Quito, Ecuador

Vibes has good people and good beds. The breakfast is light but nice to have. Great location!

Jovitas Hostel

Cali, Colombia

This is a nice place if you want to take Salsa. The facility is nice and the staff are nice but I have to say it was a bit quite when I was there..

Hi, thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate the comments that our guest leave us and sometime it is quite but sometime there is a lot of people but we like that you enjoy the time here :)

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

nice hostel with a good vibe its possible to always find people to go out with

Lleras Park Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Not a party hostel but in a party place...hmm

Indigo Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

This hostel had too many older people to be a youth hostel! It was a lovely facility and maybe can be more fun sometimes but I thought it was a bit dead...the vibe was not great but Valencia doesn't have a ton of options I think and at least indigo has a good location and nice facility.

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Not a fantastic location but it is also not terrible. The people are very nice and you are sure to have a good time.

360 Hostel MalasaƱa

Madrid, Spain

Super great staff and atmosphere!