The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Very nice hostel located close to people square and the metro. The bar at the top is amazing to enjoy a warm evening with music and beers

The hostel has a really nice location and view. The staff at the reception are very friendly! The food at the roof top bar is not worth its money! The deal in the weekend is nice and a good for meeting new people!

Hi thanks for staying with us, and thanks for your comments. Cheers

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

A really nice hostel! Very convenient that the sister hostel is close and you can join in on all events. Just 10 min walk from where everything happens in Xi'an :)

• 28th Mar 2013
  • Denmark

A nice location. Nice with more or less priavte toilet and bathroom

A really nice hostel! I needed some help to find it from the metro though..

Paris Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A posh-looking place in Chunking Mainson. The staff are both helpfull and nice but you have to wait for the right persons to get answers

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

A really nice and cozy hostel. The staff speaks english and can help you with anything! Location is great if you're just staying one night but if you are doing sightseeing in Guilin you are a bit far from everything

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

The nicest hostel I've lived in! The staff are so nice, their rooftop has a great view and the hostel is close to everything. If you pick this hostel you'll not be sorry!

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

I really enjoyed my stay in what must be the best hostel I've visited so far in China! I would go back to Kunming just to visit The Hump! Location is the best, the staff are so nice and helpful! There is no reason to look for other hostels - This is THE ONE!

Journey House

Guangzhou, China

Really nice room - private, but we were missing a lot of light, which makes this review average. The staff was really nice and helpful! A big thanks

FengHuang Old Town International Youth Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

A really nice place with an amazing location! The receptionist was really nice and helpful and the rooms was big and nice! I can only recommend this hostel if you go to Fenghuang :)

how lovely you are, we'll work harder, make hostel better and better.

Great location to the park though in a very small town. We went there in end November and it was freezing cold. Even though we bout a controller for the heating system we were freezing all night! Beside the temperature we enjoyed our stay at the hostel

This hostel was amazing! Even though I was late for check-in there helped me! They were really helpful in any way possible. The atmosphere was really cozy and the dumplings party was nice! Try this hostel and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied with your stay

Not many people but It's far from a metro and not cozy at all

Yangshuo 11 Hostel

Yangshuo, China

A really nice location and their rooftop is nice a quiet to enjoy the view compared to the bars next to

• 3rd Oct 2012
  • Denmark

Best located hostel! Very nice and clean - and really good breakfast!

• 1st Oct 2012