Hotel Taj Plaza

Agra, India

Pretty Average hotel. The one thing that made me mad was the "travel desk" guy. We asked about train tickets to Khajuraho and he quoted us a 1900 rupees each. We told him we wanted to think about it and let him know because we knew we could get so much cheaper and he was quite rude. He said now or no so we just said no and went and got our train tickets from the station for 700 rupees total. The young servers in the restaurant are awesome! Very nice young men!

The Moustache Delhi

New Delhi, India

It's a shame this hostel is in Delhi. I hated the city but this hostel was pretty cool. Loved that they had two Mac computers for the guests. Good beds and the fans kept us comfortable all night.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

What a AMAZING hostel. One of my favorites. The common room upstairs was a great place to make fast friends easily. The food was also great! The next time in in Turkey I will definitely stay here.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This was the second time we stayed at this hostel when visiting Amsterdam. Its always a nice stay, very close to a beautiful park. The only thing I would change about this hostel is the kitchen closing at a certain hour. Im sure we would stay here again if we were back in Amsterdam!

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

I thought the staff were quite rude, but the hostel itself was one of the best I have ever stayed in.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel was packed to the rafters when we were there. It was a nice place with lots of character I just wish they didn't have so many people. It was also packed with many groups... We were guessing school tours? So it wasn't easy to meet people because so many groups were there.

They were actually college groups. March is a really busy month for groups. Come in April or May and you will meet loads of people. We pride ourselves as being the best place to meet other people from all over the world.

The Backpackshack

This Hostel was great! Not to far from all the things you want to see while in London. Hot showers, good breakfast, comfy bed! Really what more do you need!

Thanks for the great review Melissa, but we don't provide breakfast. You must be getting us mixed up with someone else... :)

Mambo Tango Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

STAY HERE!!!!! It's the perfect size hostel I could have stayed here for another week, the common room is amazing and they make food every second night for 2 euro it's a great place to make friends and a short walk to the metro!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel was great, the common room and Kitchen were good size it's pretty easy to meet people here. Very close to the metro! Churros every morning was a nice touch!

Mar dos A├žores

Lisbon, Portugal

This is not really a hostel more of a cheep hotel. There is no common room and no where to cook food. If you like to meet people while you travel this is not the place to do it. It's also in a pretty weird location but once you know the metro it's pretty easy to get around.