The Yellow

Rome, Italy

While most of the staff, reception and housekeeping were really nice, one Spanish chick from reception treated me very bad on my check-out day, while I wanted to extend, just because I proposed that I pay fist and then I move my stuff to the new room: 'You are two hours late-I want you out of that building NOW' were some of her words-in a really aggressive way! I ended up not extending of course!! By the way, it was housekeeping who had authorized me to stay in the room 2 more hours...

• 11th Dec 2014

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Staying at the World House is the best option for any traveller who wants to experience Istanbul at its best:excellent location, clean rooms, really friendly and helpful stuff (especially Deniz, smart and funny guy) and a yummy breakfast, good to start the day! What more to ask!

• 24th Oct 2014

Hostel Slotania

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very kind staff! The rooms are clean, the bathrooms are excellent, however, the buildings needs some updating, since it is an old hotel that was turned into a hostel!

• 8th Jul 2014

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Most of the staff members were nice and helpful and were really doing their best, however the hostel facilities absolutely need upgrading, and cleaning has to be taken a lot more seriously (especially in bathrooms) The general stay was ok but for the value offered, could have been cheaper..

• 3rd Apr 2014

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

LoOoOoved that place!! Extremely friendly and helpful staff, absolutely clean and secure, great ambiance aaand... did i mention the free dinners?? Definitely the place to stay when in Budapest- I myself will surely be back!!

• 16th Dec 2013

Link Corner Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Spend three really comfortable nights in this hostel! I particularly enjoyed its design!

• 27th Sep 2012