The Royal Bayswater Hostel

The pillows (if you could call them that) were like the normal crappy hostel pillows cut in half. Honestly, you fold it over twice and still feels like half a pillow. I'm very accustomed to travelling in hostels and I know not to expect much, but that was ridiculous. On top of that, our shower had no hot water. My friend ended up not even showering the 2 nights we were there. I braved the cold and after messing with it for 20 minutes, got a bearable temperature. Overall, I was very unimpressed.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

When checking in we were waiting for quite awhile as the two people at the counter were helping one difficult customer. It was a little off-putting. Also the wifi was very touch and go. Other than that, it was great! :)

Thanks for your comments and glad you liked your stay , sorry if you were kept waiting at check in while guests were helping a " difficult customer ". Not sure of exact circumstances but our team are normally really good at acknowledging a waiting guest . Some wi-fi areas are a lot better than others in Hostel - it has recently been dramatically improved.