Avenue Hostel

Hostel Slotania

Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati

Hostel Slotania

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It seemed like too many people were working there... or none. Everybody looked (acted) like staff but not to keep the kitchen clean or pick up a glass or paper from the floor that could be there for hours and hours. My staying wasn't bad but still I felt like the staff didn't give a rat's ass about anything. I don't know how to put it in words... just didn't feel ok.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I've been in 4 other hostels in Prague before this one, and this is the best by far. I'll definitely go back anytime I go to Prague. The place itself is great and the staff is nice and helpful (specially Ru┼ża). The location is far enough from the center to get away from all the annoying tourist-atmosphere and close enough to get there in some minutes.

Dear Gonzalo, Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at Sir Toby's! Best wishes, Laman

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The place looks amazing and the staff (Im sorry I don't remember the name of the owner) is super friendly. The waffles for breakfast were some of the best I had. It's a great place to start if you're going to Vilnius.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

Ha estado todo muy bien, especialmente el personal muy amable y siempre dispuesto a dar una mano. Es un buen punto de partida para conocer Barcelona.

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

It's a nice place where everything's clean and tidy, the beds are really comfortable, with your own lamp and electric connections everywhere. There are enough bathrooms and the wi-fi works fine even in the rooms. The only thing I didn't like so much is that it's way too quiet, like a regular Hotel; the public spaces are a little out of the way, and I didn't see a single person in there, which is something I usually look for in a hostel, a place to interact with other travellers...

Ahoy! Hostel Prague