Wicked Hostels - Calgary, Calgary, Canada
7.4
2nd Nov 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Wicked, great location and good atmosphere in the hostel. Loved that the showers had real hair dryers and straighteners, it's a little thing that I've missed a lot! Only thing I could say was that my room was so close to the common area, if people were drinking before they went out I'd hear every word. Not the hostels fault as such, just placement of my room. Don't come here if you want to catch up on sleep!

Glad you liked the hostel, i was awesome having you. If you are back again let us know and we'll try to fit you up stairs. Cheers, Jeff

HI-Edmonton, Edmonton, Canada
6.6
25th Oct 2013

The hostel served its purpose well, though I left happy to get away. It was extremely quiet, some actual activities run by the hostel would make a better atmosphere, rather than the board telling us what things are happening elsewhere. Housekeeping took my towel, a micro fibre travel towel that looked nothing like the towels given out at the hostel, and lost it. The staff at the desk were extremely helpful in trying to find it again, but it's not really ideal. Next time I'd try a different hoste

6.3
7th Oct 2013

Nice big rooms, confusing wifi access, it is related to the city rather than the hostel. Located close to heart of old quebec.

HI-Montreal, Montreal, Canada
8.0
29th Sep 2013

Loved my stay in montreal! The tours and pub crawls were great, met some amazing people here. Would definitely stay there again.!

HI-Niagara Falls Hostel, Niagara Falls, Canada
6.0
26th Sep 2013

I think it would be slightly too easy to get into the hostel during the day, the doors don't automatically lock behind you, so make sure you lock them if you go to the toilet or shower. Wifi was strong, but there were two sockets in a six bed dorm. The walk was longer than 30 minutes, but if you're happy to trudge or get the bus that's fine, just be prepared! Breakfast in the mornings was good, and it's close to the greyhound station which makes a huge difference for those early starts!

HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
16th Sep 2013

Loved my time in Toronto, excellent tours, great for pulling people together and making new friends. Definitely go on the steam whistle tour! Rooms cleaned regularly and properly. Wifi wasn't great, but I've had much worse since!