HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

Everything was excellent. Most helpful staff, amazing stay. Better than in a Hotel. I will definitely recommend you and come back!! Keep everything as it is, it`s the best!

• 26th Mar 2013

Staff should get a clue how to get from the hostel to the tourist attractions. Maybe add activities such as walking tours to your schedule. Fruits for breakfast would be nice.

• 19th Mar 2013

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

A great hostel. Excellent if you like to party. The activities offer a trip to Tijuana etc but are unfortunately mostly good for people who like to party. Anyways, staff is excellent. Good location, harbor in walking distance. Breakfast includes fresh fruit, bagels, coffee & tee. Unfortunately no milk. Enjoyed it though.

• 11th Mar 2013

thanks for your comments. We share your concern about milk, but unfortunately have no way to securely store it for longer periods. We do however have milk for sale in the vending machine. We're glad you enjoyed the other items we have for breakfast.

HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

I had a great stay, your breakfast is delicious, keep it up! I also did the free walking tour of the US Capitol etc. That was awesome! Stay as you are, cause you are doing great.

• 7th Mar 2013

Nathalie! Wow! Thanks for the awesome review! We will keep it up and add more to it! Hopefully you'll come stay with us again, and see what's new in HI-DC! Safe travels, Christina

HI - Boston

Boston, USA

A perfect hostel!! The most perfect stay I ever had - and I say this after having travelled for more than 6 month all the way from Canadian West coast to the east. Perfect! Almost hotel-like!! Keep up!! Don`t change anything you are just perfect and great!!!

• 23rd Feb 2013