Clink78, London, England
5.4
14th Apr 2014

Location was farther from the station than anticipated. My room was in the basement, and was incredibly small and stuffy. There were two outlets for 4 people, and the light for my bed didn’t work. I was also near the ‘club’ section of the hostel: incredibly loud and busy until VERY late. Also, my bed sheets smelled like cigarettes. If you are into ‘club’ hostels, with tons of people and music and you want to be a part of that, this place might be fine. If you want a good place to sleep, no

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We have a 24 hour reception team that are always here to help with any issues you encounter, feel free to come to them with any queries. They are always happy to change your room if you're not satisfied with the one you are allocated. We hope to see you again should you return to London. Kind regards, Clink Team

The Riverhouse Backpackers, Cardiff, Wales
12th Apr 2014

The best hostel I’ve ever used. Felt more like a family B&B, so cozy and clean! Nicest staff I’ve ever dealt with, went out of their way to be welcoming and encourage guests to socialize by arranging pizza night. The breakfast rivaled that you’d get in a cafe, and the other facilities were just as top notch. Location is perfect, lovely views and so near the station! This is where you want to stay in Cardiff!

YHA Cambridge, Cambridge, England
11th Apr 2014

It was newly renovated when we stayed, so everything was brand new! The staff were incredibly helpful to us, and the electronic locks on multiple doors made us feel very safe. Less than 5 minutes from the train station, and a short walk to the “main attractions” of Cambridge. Slightly more expensive than I like for shared rooms, but it was a very nice place to stay!

Budget Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
12th Oct 2012

I stayed in several hostels across Europe, and this has been by far my favourite. The staff was incredibly pleasant and helpful to us, rooms were exceptionally clean, food and drink was, if not exactly cheap, affordable. Good lockers in the rooms, and for luggage. Common rooms were a touch small, especially for the breakfast crowd, but it was never a big problem. Location was great, close to the Royal Mile, but far enough off that we were encouraged to explore the amazing side streets.