Cozy Planet Hostel

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Unfortunately, I just stayed there for one night but the room was cozy and clean and so are the common areas. All the facilities look very new, the bed was really comfy! The only thing I regret about is its location, you need to walk 10 min from the closest subway station but still, it's ok!

• 27th Jul 2013

The hotel is located on Kenting road so very convenient. The room is average quality; actually it is ok but I still think it is very expensive regarding its value.. I guess it's because of its location. The staff don't speak English well but is very nice and helpful. I recommend to book their snorkelling and banana boat activities (transportation included, they take you to Houbihu) it's an excellent price for its value.

• 25th Jul 2013

Awu Hostel

Kenting, Taiwan

The only good thing about this hostel is its 5 min walk from the beach at Nanwan. People there were nice too. BUT it is quite dirty though. The rooms are really old, there wasn't any window in mine and it was REALLY smelly from the shared bathroom which was a lot of mold.. I just stayed there for a night and was quite happy to move to a cleaner place.

• 24th Jul 2013

I stayed there for 2 nights and was satisfied by the facilities (oh yes, comfortable beds!) and the cleanliness. The owner was very useful to me :) The only "inconvenient" thing is the location but I think that any location in Hualien is not convenient due to the size of the city without public transportation ;) my advice: rent a scooter or bicycle!

• 22nd Jul 2013

The hostel itself looks a bit used but everything is perfectly clean. The beds are comfortable and they have the softest linen and bed sheets in the world

• 17th Jul 2013

BoA Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I'm really thankfull to the very friendly staff. Rooms were perfect, clean, big enough, warm, secure...etc Breakfast was also good; I would recomment Boa guesthouse :)

• 7th Jan 2013

Hello~ Thank you very much for your nice review. I'll do my best to satify our guests like you until we meet again! Take care :)

Modorine Hostel

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Cette auberge est un peu excentrée du centre ville et il est plutôt difficile à trouver, à part ca tout était niquel. Notre hôtesse était adorable, elle prépare même le pain elle-même ainsi que les confitures et elle sert du vrai café !!! Les chambres étaient propres, neuves, la nuit est calme, la salle de bain aussi est niquel, rien à redire. Par contre, niveau sécurité, ils n'ont pas de locker donc prendre sur soir tous les objets précieux. Je recommande cette guesthouse :)