The hostel was clean and safe. Breakfast was good. Wifi was good quality. I only stayed one night and arrived late and left early, so I didn't really experience everything the hostel had to offer. The only slightly negative thing I would say is that on here it says towels are included, but on arrival the hostel wanted to charge to borrow a towel. However when I pointed out that the website said it was included they did give me the towel for free.

• 21st Jun 2013

Catarino's Guest House

Bonito, Brazil

This hostel is awesome! The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful both on arrival, when organising trips, when you see them around the place, even when you leave! We were given a free ride to the bus station with our bags! They even baked a birthday cake for a fellow guest while we were there. The breakfast is AMAZING - so varied, so much food and very very delicious! The rooms were comfortable and clean. Communal areas are basic, but clean and more than enough. Ther is even a pool table!

• 17th Jun 2013

MrLocal Dorm Rooms

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

• 9th Oct 2012

Lucky Hostel Koh Phangan

Koh Phangan, Thailand

This hostel is well situated if you want to be in the thick of things for full moon. It's very basic and bunk beds are very close - no gaps inbetween. There's no luggage store space but there are small secure lockers for valuables. The owner tries to charge full amount of your stay on arrival - he didn't want to deduct the deposit paid on hostelworld - he kept saying the email confirmation was wrong. You have to pay a 500 bht deposit for a key.

• 28th Sep 2012

Hello, yes we are situate in the perfect location for the full moon party. There are no gaps between bunk beds, but we have nice new curtain partitions between beds for privacy. The 22 bed dorm has a luggage storage area, and the 14 bed dorm has room under the beds for luggage. Sorry about your undesirable interaction with the owner, the hostel is brand new and he is new to hostel world. His staff run the hostel world web site for him, so it was a communication error as he did not understand. We do also charge a 500thb deposit on top of the reservation price. This is refundable upon check out as long as the sheets are not stained with body paint, and the key is not lost. I do feel you have rated our hostel very harshly as it is a nice new clean hostel, and in a central location!!!!!!