• Denmark, Female, 18-24
The Backpackshack, London, England
5.1
11th Apr 2014

The staff is helpful but unprofessional. The rooms only have the absolute bare minimum. The cleaning staff don't seem to realize there's people using the facilities. The location is fine for activities in the area, but not for a London vacation.

The staff is unprofessional? We have a rating of 95% for staffing so I don't think that is very fair at all. In fact I went out of my way to collect luggage from your room as you went out very early and store it in my office for you... Location? You paid £26 for a one night stay in a private room. What exactly did you expect for this price? We are 15 minutes by tube to zone 1, Central London where the same room would have cost 2-3 times as much. Very poor and unfair review...

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
Brazen Backpackers, London, England
6.9
24th Oct 2012

Fine place if you need a cheap place to stay. No private rooms and the rooms are very close, so you can easily hear your neighbours, whom are mostly foreigners. Downstairs is a bar. You get a bed, and a very small breakfast, not much more, but the staff are very helpful and will help with anything.