New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

I am so glad that I booked in at the New York Budget Inn for my trip to NYC. The location was amazing - a short walk from 33rd St subway station as well as the major Penn and Grand Central Stations. I was able to walk to Times Square and Broadway shows in about 20 minutes! This is also almost right next to the Empire State Building. The price is one of (if not the most) affordable in Manhattan. I missed them, but the free pizza and karaoke nights are a great bonus.

• 4th Dec 2013

YHA London St Pauls

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in simply because of its proximity to St. Paul's Cathedral and St. Paul's tube station. Within 30 seconds of leaving the hostel, you can be on the steps of St. Paul's, and my room even had an amazing view of the top of St. Paul's! The hostel itself was very clean, had polite staff (on duty 24hrs), and I would definitely book here again if I went back to London.

• 1st Feb 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay in our hostel. St. Paul's Duty Manager

The staff at this hostel were not very helpful upon arrival and didn't seem to know much about London and how to get around. That being said, the hostel is very nice and extremely clean.

• 17th Nov 2012