• Israel, Couple, 31-40
Corniglia Dream Rooms, Cinque Terre, Italy
7.7
5th Aug 2014

Room was very romantic. It was actually a studio flat, with kitchen and a dinner table (which we didn't use). Even though I'm not sure if that was one of the "official" rooms, or room a friend of the owner. Anyhow, we had a good experience. Getting there is a bit tricky. You need take a bus from train station of Corniglia. Then to walk some stairs inside the village - better to do with a backpack, not an ordinary suitcase.

• Israel, Male, 31-40
Lumiere Hostel, Milan, Italy
7.4
2nd Aug 2014

Well, my thought about that hostel is ambivalent. On one hand, the hostel looks new, is very clean, nice staff, great shower, there's a kitchen you can use, and a TV room where they serve a small breakfast (included). On the other hand - I lost there 100 euros. It might be that someone (from the guests? from the staff?) took it from my wallet during a few minutes when I left it on my bed (huge mistake!). It is really hard to tell where my 100 euros gone, but it was during my stay.

Vorremo ringraziarla per il suo feedback, le cose positive che ha scritto sono molto soddisfacenti e belle, per quanto riguarda allo smarrimento dei soldi vorrei sottolineare che lei si trovava in una camera mista con altre 5 persone, ce un regolamento in foglio A4 in reception oltre che in ogni camera dove ce scritto che gli oggetti di valore non si devono lasciare incustoditi, piuttosto devono essere portati in reception e le teniamo noi come fanno tutti i nostri clienti.mai sparito nulla.

• Israel, Male, 31-40
Milano Hostel, Milan, Italy
6.0
23rd Jul 2014

Relatively close to central station. The staff is not very nice, just doing the job without extras. They offer a small breakfast at 2.5 euro but is very simple. I didn't feel a good atmosphere there, but maybe it's because it was raining all the time so the outside common area was not in use. They agreed that I keep luggage there for a few days without any payment, which is positive, but when I returned to collect it, the reception guy was rude and forgot that we talked about it before.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
30th Sep 2012

They have nice bar at the rooftop, where you can also sit outside and see the city.