Location: Kazakhstan,

Backpackers Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

About this hostel Id say I am more disappointed than happy. Room and beds were dirty, this hostel is located on the side of the city, which is not so comfortable, however staff was polite and helpful.

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Overall its good place to stay. Would recommend.

St Enoch Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

Very good value for money and very clean, staff was ok. Would stay again.

The stuff was rude( especially that old man, which I guess has racist characters). The room was clean but small, even bath cabin is inside, which is not comfortable. Quite expensive. Its better to find better hotel for Asians XD

Regina House

Everything was good except the old man(staff) in the reception. He was rude that we didnt speak english. The room was clean but very small, even the bath cabin was inside literally like a bookcase.

Eden House - Porto

Porto, Portugal

This hostel is very good. Value of manue is worth it and rooms are very clean. But I could not connect to wifi, so a bit dissappointed. But overall Id stay again in this hostel in case I ll visit Porto. Great hostel!

People Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel! All point are good, except a location, a bit far from city centre. But if you like to stay in east part of Lisbon, called as Belem, then this hostel the best!

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Well, about this hostel I can say a lot! But main points are friendly staff, good location, clean and comfortable room! Breakfast is included, which is very good! Big Hi to Tatyana! She is so friendly!!! If you, guys, decide to go to Sevilla, this hostel is worth to choose!

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I am glad that I stayed in No Name Hostel those 3 nights. Everything was great! Staff, quality, friendly atmosphere, location - everything! I am sure if I come to Madrid again I will choose it again!

Staying in the hostel I enjoyed it pretty much. Location is very good. In the city centre, which is very comfortable for walking around. Staff was friendly, explaining even small details about Valencia. I liked it! Def-ly will stay again if I visit Valencia.

thank you very much for your coment!!!! We are really happy that you spent a good time here!!! hope you come back soon!!!! ;)

I have stayed only 2 nights, but I would like to stay more. This hostels is just fantastic! No minuses! Guys(staff) are great guys! As I arrived they explained everything about Barcelona, gave some good and very useful advises! Overall, if I come to Barcelona again I will stay at Fabrizzios Guesthouse!

Belgravia Rooms

I canceled my booking and they took my money as I did it less than 24 hours. Weird moment that they took 100% of the price. Should be at least 50%. Anyway it was my fault.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Hostel is wonderful. Very kind staff and room is clean. I felt myself with high comfort!

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Everything was good. Enjoyed very much. Hope to stay again some day.