Mana Mana Hostel

Tossa de Mar, Spain

Fantastic hostel. Very clean and facilities were top notch. Kitchen was well equipped and supermarket close by - making it very easy for self catering. Laptop is free for use. Hairdryer provided in the bathroom. Rooms are small, no fan/aircon also a bit noisy as you have to keep the window open for ventilation - that's the only downside! Would highly recommend Mana Mana for anyone visiting Tossa De Mar.

• 19th Jul 2013

Pension Souika

Chefchaouen, Morocco

A bit old and tired, but you have to expect that to a certain extent in Morocco. Bathrooms were consistently dirty and toilets were always out of toilet paper. One staff member was friendly but the rest were rude and inattentive. We were pleased we'd booked a twin room, worth the extra dirhams just to avoid sleeping on the floor on the roof terrace or in a dark cramed dorm room. Twin room had two double beds which was a bonus, but sheets were very old and had cigarette holes all through them.

• 11th Jul 2013

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Good location, close to attractions and restaurants etc. Staff were fantastic, they helped us with our bus and ferry bookings and recommended good places to eat. They offer a range of events from paella classes to pub crawls and walking tours. The room itself was standard, no aircon but there was a big fan to keep us cool. Kitchen was good and generally clean, same with the bathrooms.

• 9th Jul 2013

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I was hesitant about this place due to some past reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. For me, a good hostel needs to be CLEAN, warm and in a good location - Lybeer ticks all of those boxes. I was on the top floor, meaning I had to tackle the infamous stairs, which really weren't that bad. My room was just as it looked in the photos, newly renovated and CLEAN. My bed was made for me, with a spare blanket and complimentary towel. The bathrooms were clean and showers had hot water with no timer

• 21st Feb 2013
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much for this great review! We hope to welcome you at Lybeer Hostel again soon! Keep enjoying your travels, cheers!

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

Fantastic hostel! The staff are lovely, the building is amazing and nicely renovated inside. It is very central, right beside the St Michaels Bridge. Bathrooms, bedrooms and everything are nice and clean! Breakfast was good... could be improved though (more fruit, yoghurt for cereal??) Other than that it was a very pleasant stay. I would highly recommend it to others and would stay here again myself.

• 19th Feb 2013

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Good hostel... But nothing fantastic! If I was to go back to Brussels I'd try to find somewhere a little more central. However it wasn't difficult to get to the centre from here as it is very close to the tram and it is possible to walk. I was in a female room which was actually in a separate building down the road... That was a bit inconvenient, but fine... Nice new and clean bathroom which was good! The room itself had no lockers, but was nice and warm and again clean. Breakfast was minimal, b

• 17th Feb 2013

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Fantastic hostel - bright and youthful atmosphere with plenty of space downstairs to meet other people. It has a kitchen, washing machines/dryers, lockers in rooms, is CLEAN with nice sheets and pillows :) Ticks all the boxes. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and would stay here again myself!

• 26th Oct 2012

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 24th Oct 2012
  • New Zealand

Very nice hostel. Bright, youthful atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful - except the bar man, he was a bit of a weirdo! It was nice and CLEAN with comfortable beds. Ticked most of the boxes, but there weren't enough lockers in our room (there should really be one per bed) and a kitchen would have been handy being on a budget. Would definitely recommend it though and would stay here again myself.

• 20th Oct 2012