Homeikan

Tokyo, Japan

My family and I stayed here for two nights. We wanted the Japanese Ryokan experience; Tatami mats, group baths and traditional breakfast. It was wonderful. The staff was flexible about letting four of us stay in a room for three despite me making reservation mistakes. The house is beautiful and in a great older neighborhood with a traditional feel. Walking distance to one of the most beautiful parks in Tokyo, one of the best temples and the National Museum. Excellent!

Home at The Mansion

Melbourne, Australia

This is a beautiful and large historic building in a great location. However, It was at or near capacity and the kitchen facility was too small for the number of guests. There was no room in the fridge! Quite noisy on a Saturday night, but that's to be expected.

Eva's Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

I have to admit, we were not quite ready for the Australian backpacker's scene. It is very young and very busy. Eva's was not as crowded and busy as some others, because it was a bit smaller. It was in a great location, not too far from everything, and pretty cozy.

Tabicolle Backpackers

Fukuoka City, Japan

Everyone was so nice. The tatami mats are a little hard to sleep on, but that was really the only negative here. Loved my stay in Fukuoka.

Thank you for your comment and your stay. arigatougozaimasita!!