Everything was good: it is clean and secure, atmosphere is nice and breakfast is a plus. But the beds were so uncomfortable (very thin) and noisy. 1 thing to complain about staff: the guy in the lobby said that they provide car service to FLL airport for around 40 dollars, then in the evening the girl said they don't have car service but she can call a taxi which will cost 60 dollars. Although it was much more expensive I accepted, but it costed me 90 dollars to FLL! They should have known that.

• 20th Dec 2012

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

I have stayed in more than 20 hostels in Europe and USA by now and this one was the best! I have never seen such a clean (cleaner than most hotels) and huge hostel before. I also liked the helpful staff and the events they organize nearly every night to explore the city. Location is not that perfect if you want to be exactly at the center of the city, but it is ok. Free breakfast is also good but it should not end at 9:30, it is too early to finish the breakfast.

• 24th Nov 2012
  • Turkey

Hello Eda, Thank you for taking the time to review the Getaway. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you were able to enjoy our social events. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Chicago! Cheers, Jason Schultz Assistant Manager

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Very helpful staff, organizing great events to explore the city. I like the atmosphere and it is really cheap. The location is good, close to the bus/train station and old city center, a bit distant from the new city center with fancy casinos but it is manageable. The rooms and beds can be more clean but it is still ok for the value of money you pay.

• 21st Nov 2012

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

The atmosphere is very good with helpful staff and I really loved the sunday barbecue! It feels like home with that comfortable living room and kitchen, but I think free breakfast should be included. The location is not perfect but you can go to Hollywood or city center with one bus, which is fair enough for such a large city.

• 18th Nov 2012
  • Turkey

Location is great, it cannot be better. I also liked the free breakfast and free beer. There is a stage and live music at the entrance floor which is great atmosphere to hang around at evenings. It is a very good hostel to party! The beds and sheets were not clean, this is the only problem I encountered.

• 15th Nov 2012