Reviews: laurenellen

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Great location but that's pretty much the best ting about this Hostel. Ammenaties aren't great though, the curtain in one of the bathrooms was broken when we were there and I was a little bit worried about sleeping in the beds. Walked in one day and the cleaner had dumped all of the dirty blankets from the beds that had been vacated that day onto my bed.

• 20th Jan 2013

HI - San Diego - Downtown

San Diego, USA

Lovely place to stay. Great free breakfast. The ban on alcohol was a bit strange though, I didn't expect that, however it created a good vibe in the Hostel. Really clean Hostel, lovely staff, great location, met some awesome people here.

• 17th Jan 2013

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. The alcohol ban is a condition passed down via HIUSA. If we do not adhere to it, we could lose our charter with them. We are currently looking for some workarounds to this policy though, so stay tuned. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again in the future. All the best, -HI San Diego Downtown

Lovely place to stay. Great free breakfast. The ban on alcohol was a bit strange though, I didn't expect that, however it created a good vibe in the Hostel. Really clean Hostel, lovely staff, great location but if you want to get into Hollywood the public transport takes AGGGES!

• 14th Jan 2013

Great location right in Times Square, we only stayed for a night but was very impressed. Great free breakfast, friendly staff. Would recommend.

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

I could not recommend this hostel more, such a brilliant place, with absolutely lovely/ helpful staff. The facilities are immaculate and our rooms were always pristine. It's also walking distance to a major train line, so it's perfect for exploring the town. Loved everything about my stay, thank you!!

• 18th Dec 2012

Loved my stay in Miami. This Hostel was right near the beach, easy to wonder down and check out the sights. Very much a party hostel, great to meet people, great free food and a great vibe from the staff. Was a bit intimidating the amount of people out the front of the building when we arrived but once we settled in we loved it.

• 15th Dec 2012