Local Hostel Manaus

Manaus, Brazil

Great new hostel with friendly staff and great location

Manaus Jungle Hostel

Manaus, Brazil

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a Hostel. They emailed me after booking telling me to send the full amount through paypal to secure my booking, made me pay extra for an airport transfer (which is supposedly included in the cost) and then didnt pick me up from the airport. After waiting an hour we talked to some cab drivers who tried to call the hostel to get an address (we had two different addresses and no street number) no one answered the phone

Samui Beach Resort

Koh Samui, Thailand

A little further from the downtown Lamai beach area, but a great pool and beach access, and still an easy 15 minute walk. Good restaurant and nice and friendly and helpful staff.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Good location near city center, fun bar. Great rooms and facilities, like all Wombat's hostels. Great breakfast.

Fusion Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome hostel with a rotating bar, great restaraunt, and good location. Easy walk to city center. Tons of fun with contemporary design and features. Highly recommended.

Great location and staff, fun bar and atmosphere. Great free tour.

If you are staying at a hostel in Salzburg, you will end up here, but it is ok because the facilities are great, the staff is super friendly, you can book all your tours here (and they will pick you up) and the location is only a short walk from the train station and downtown.

thanks for the feedback. save travells :)