Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada
7.1
18th Sep 2013

I enjoyed the hostel overall, the staff were awesome, the rooms were clean, but the bathrooms were not at all. No paper towel anywhere, the soap dispensers were not clean and there were not any garbages in the washrooms I used.

Glad your stay was enjoyable. We have been working on getting paper towel for the washrooms. the washrooms are cleaned 3 times a day and garbage bins are frequently emptied and placed back in the washrooms sorry you were unhappy.

Global Village, Belfast, Northern Ireland
15th Mar 2013

I've been to Global Village on my travels once before and had such a wonderful experience that I came back. They have such friendly and helpful staff, very clean facilities and the whole hostel has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Best hostel I've stayed at by far.:-)

Neptunes Town Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
13th Mar 2013

Amazing staff I loved the people working there. Internet could be more accessible in the rooms instead of just in the front lounge but great place to stay otherwise.